This “Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for new up-and-coming bloggers. “Liebster” is German means, “Dearest” or “Beloved.”
My friend, Jenny of Here. Now. Me. was kind enough to nominate space2live for the sweet award. I am honored by the thought and recognition.
One thing I have learned in the last year of writing – the blogging community is generous, inspiring and wonderful company. I find myself cheering for every soul brave enough to put their hearts, dreams and guts on the page.
The Liebster Blog Award Rules
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
Upon receiving the Liebster award it is suggested (but not strictly required) to pass along the love to five other bloggers whose work brings you joy. This is where I struggled. I enjoy so many writers’ work. I know some of them have more than 200 followers. I leaped and chose 5 that have recently inspired me, given me something useful or just made my day a little brighter.
First and foremost thank you again to reflective and thoughtful JKS at Here. Now. Me. for nominating me for the Liebster.
Here are my 5 blogging Liebster nominees:
1. Jim Langemo at If Not You, Then Who? If Not Now, Then When?: Faith, diversity and life.
2. Jessica Nelson at Allwaysunmended: Writing, book reviews, sci-fi, thrillers, mystery.
3. Les Floyd at Lesism: Living with open eyes and a conscious mind.
4. Corisel at Oneregard: Dreams, living simply, music and well being.
5. Eric at One Laugh to Live: Humor and spirituality.
Make some space in your life to enjoy these lovely writers.:)